We are a qualified non-profit organization
Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming's goal is to transmit his knowledge of Chinese martial arts and Qigong to the next generation of teachers through a comprehensive curriculum. Through the practice of these disciplines, the YMAA Retreat Center students aim to preserve the arts and promote health and wellness.
The YMAA Retreat Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization supported entirely by Dr. Yang's life savings, students’ tuition fees, and donations.
If you would like to support our cause, you’re welcome to visit or make a tax-deductible contribution with one of the methods below. Donations can be made to:
1) The Retreat Center (pay to: YMAA Retreat Center)
2) Students to assist with their tuition fees. (Note the student's name in the memo)
We greatly appreciate your support!
If you would like to learn more, we'd love to discuss this project with you in person. Please contact us.
BEFORE YOU DONATE
· Please include the name under which you wish the donation to be credited, either your own, or the third-party if it is a gift on behalf of someone else.
· You must include a working e-mail address to which we can acknowledge receipt of your donation immediately. This information will not be used for any other purpose.
· All information received will be kept in strict confidence.
PayPal accounts linked to a bank account incur no fees (US only).
Credit card via PayPal. (No PayPal account required, 3-5% fee incurred).
Use the button or: